Arena & Rink Products
- Low E Ceilings (Reflective Insulation)
- Arena Board (HDPE /or Arena Puckboard)- White & NHL Colors
- Arena Glass – Plexi & Tempered Glass
- Replacement Lexan/ Sign Kits
- Aluminum Glass Posts/Supports, Bumpers & Cushions
- Hockey Goal Frames, Nets, Bumpers
- Protective & Spectator Netting
- Lighting for Ice surface or lobby/ dressing rooms
- Fiberglass Panels ( FRP ) for washroom, dressing rooms, kitchen, hallways (moisture resistant, stronger than drywall, easy to clean, no need to paint!)
- SIPs or Structural Insulated Panels
- Rubber SPORT FLOOR for dressing rooms, players benches, walk ways
- Dressing Room additions or Renovations, Zamboni or Plant Room additions
Is your Community looking to make improvements to your Skating Arena or Curling Rink?
Interested in reducing Operating Costs, and Saving $ Money?
Invest in the time to learn more about Low-E Ceilings (Reflective Foil Insulation) for arenas and rinks, and how they work. Find out how they can save you operating expenses and extend your season!
Prairie Panels has been installing Low E Ceilings in rinks across the Prairies for almost 20 years! In turn saving our clients thousands of dollars each operating season!
Time to do some upgrades to your lobby or dressing room areas? Inter-locking Rubber Sport Flooring or Fiberglass Reinforced Wall Panels to eliminate painting and damage to dressing room and hallway walls?
Have questions about upgrading your communities arena? Or maybe you are doing an addition or building a new rink? We can help. Contact us today to get started.
Benefits of Low E Ceiling
- Instant face lift to your facility
- Reduces energy costs 20% or more
- Improve ice conditions
- Reduce or eliminate condensation problems
- Reduces run time on compressors & pumps
- Extends rebuild time on compressors and pumps
- Improve lighting by increasing lighting foot candle by 25%
- Clearer acoustics
- Reduces carbon footprint